SOURCES OF AIR TOXICS
WHAT ARE POINT, NONPOINT, AND MOBILE SOURCES?
- Consumer products, including personal care products, household products, adhesives and sealants, automotive products, and coatings such as paints
- Residential heating and fuel use
- Pesticide use
- Gasoline stations
- Dry cleaners
- Institutional and commercial heating
- On-road mobile sources are vehicles found on roads and highways, including cars, trucks, buses, and motorcycles.
- Non-road mobile sources include aircraft, trains, lawnmowers, boats, dirt bikes, construction vehicles, farm equipment, leaf blowers, and more.