For Our Business Partners
The agency will be communicating with our partners through emails and updates on our website, njhousing.gov, as necessary.
Please be sure to add email@example.com to your address book to ensure you're receiving the most up-to-date information.
- For our Lending Partners
- For Our Developer Partners
- Tax Credits
- For our Property Managers/Asset Managers
For our Lending PartnersDue to the potential of office closure posed by the COVID-19 virus, NJMHFA will begin to require pre-closing packages be submitted electronically in order to be eligible for review. Lenders who have not transitioned to electronic imaging will need to transition at this time or run the risk of your loans not being reviewed. NJHMFA is working to scan and upload files already submitted for underwriting review.
For more updates and information,
view the Lender Bulletin Archive
For Our Developer Partners
The NJ Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency works closely with developers, providing a variety of services and programs to assist them with the production and preservation of affordable housing.
For updates and more information,
view the Developer Bulletin Archive
For our Property Managers/Asset Managers
The deadline for Agency multi-family projects to submit annual audited financial statements has been extended to July 15, 2020. We ask that all financial statements be submitted electronically to AM@njhmfa.gov.
- Insurance Bulletin 2020-1: NJHMFA Program Procedures Due to COVID-19 Concerns
- Asset Management Bulletin 2020-1: NJHMFA Program Procedures Due to COVID-19 Concerns
- Asset Management Bulletin 2020-1 (UPDATE): NJHMFA Program Procedures Due to COVID-19 Concerns
- COVID-19 Relief Request Process for NJHMFA Multi-Family Projects
- Asset Management Bulletin 2020-2: Suspension of Rent Increases for Agency-Financed Properties
- COVID-19 Resources for Property Owners