Apply for Certification
New Jersey Educator Certification (NJEdCert) System
What Can You Do in NJEdCert?
- Apply for Certification.
- Review your application status.
- Submit customer service questions.
- Update your name, date of birth, social security number, and citizenship status.
- Request test score records.
- View active and inactive licenses.
- Renew a license.
- Search for educator licenses and credentials.
- Upload required documents (official transcripts take approximately 10–15 business days from date of receipt).