Marie H. Katzenbach School for the Deaf
Our school is committed to creating a positive learning environment where students are academically and socially successful. To meet this commitment, MKSD has joined the NJ PBSIS collaboration set forth by the New Jersey Department of Education, Office of Special Education and The Boggs Center, Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Click here to learn more about NJ PBSIS.
The Marie H. Katzenbach School for the Deaf strives to provide visionary leadership to the field of deafness while incorporating state-of-the-art technology in educational programs allowing our students to flourish in a complex and ever-changing world.
The Marie H. Katzenbach School for the Deaf (MKSD) provides education for Deaf and Hard of Hearing students throughout the state of New Jersey in the least restrictive environment using an American Sign Language and English Bilingual Approach. Our staff utilizes direct communication to empower and prepare our diverse learners for lifelong success. MKSD is committed to excellence in the fulfillment of every student’s individual academic, personal, career and technical educational goals.
- Letter to Parents 7/27/20
- Clarifying Expectations Regarding Fulltime Remote Learning Options for Families in 2020-2021 (July 24, 2020)
- NJ DOE Restart & Recovery Plan: The Road Back
- Revised (5-22-20) Katzenbach Preparedness Plan For COVID-19
- Letter to parents 5/2/2020
- MKSD COVID 19 Resource Page
- Katzenbach Preparedness Plan for CONVID-19
- Currently no openings.
MKSD on YouTube!