Marie H. Katzenbach School for the Deaf
- Mask Wearing Update (3/7/2022)
- Katzenbach Safe Opening Plan (2021-2022)
- Letter to Parents 7/27/20
- NJ DOE Restart & Recovery Plan: The Road Back
- Revised (5-22-20) Katzenbach Preparedness Plan For COVID-19
- Letter to parents 5/2/2020
- MKSD COVID 19 Resource Page
- Katzenbach Preparedness Plan for COVID-19
- No new resources
Harassment, Intimidation & Bullying (HIB)
All New Jersey schools are required to submit a self-assessment where several questions are ranked under the subject of HIB (Harassment, Intimidation, and Bullying). The schools are given a score out of a total of 78 points. The Marie H. Katzenbach School for the Deaf received a score of 69 out of 78 for the 2020-2021 school year. Follow the link below for more detailed information and a breakdown by school.
MKSD on YouTube!