School and District Professional Development Planning
Professional development regulations specify requirements for school and district PD planning. In an effort to support districts, the Department is providing guidance and optional templates that outline the requirements of each type of plan, with instructions for developing the plan and sample populated plans for illustrative purposes only. Districts may choose to use these templates or may create PDPs of their own that fulfill all statutory requirements.
- School Professional Development Plan (PDP) Guidance and Sample School PDP (Word)
- Optional Blank School PDP Template (Word)
- District Professional Development Plan (PDP) Guidance and Sample PDP (Word)
- Optional Blank District PDP Template (Word)
- School District Professional Development Plan Statement of Assurance
- School District Mentoring Plan Statement of Assurance
If you have any questions about regulations and requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.