The Operations indicators are used to assess a school district’s performance and capacity in:
- Implementing school district policies related to code of student conduct, attendance, alcohol, tobacco, as well as other drugs, and harassment, intimidation and bullying (HIB);
- Submitting accurate, complete data for Standards Measurement and Resource for Teaching (NJ SMART) and the Department’s web application portfolio, accessed through Homeroom, ensuring a safe school environment;
- Developing and maintaining a positive school climate;
- Implementing the education and law enforcement memorandum of agreement;
- Providing school health services;
- Providing transportation services.
- Operations PowerPoint