New and/or relocating child care centers opening on a property that was occupied by a different child care center AND one of the approval letters listed below was previously issued by either the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection or a Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) must contact the New Jersey Department of Children and Families Office of Licensing at 1-877-667-9845, to determine if the issuance of a license can be based on a DCF-Environmental Recertification Form.
- A Child Care Facility Approval (CCFA) letter issued by the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP)
- A No Further Action letter that must be issued by NJDEP's Child Care/Educational Facility Unit
- A Child Care Response Action Outcome issued by an LSRP
New and/or relocating child care centers opening on a property for which one of the approval letters below was issued must hire an LSRP for issuance of a child care Response Action Outcome. For more information, please visit: www.nj.gov/dep/dccrequest/rao.html
- Non-Child Care RAO issued by an LSRP
- Non-Child Care No Further Action issued by NJDEP