New and/or relocating child care centers opening on a property that was occupied by a different child care center AND one of the approval letters listed below was previously issued by either the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) or a Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) must contact New Jersey Department of Children and Families Office of Licensing at 1-877-667-9845 to determine if the issuance of a license can be based on a DCF-Environmental Recertification Form.
- Child Care Facility Approval (CCFA) letter issued by NJDEP
- No Further Action (NFA) letter issued by the NJDEP Child Care/Educational Facility Unit
- Child Care Response Action Outcome (RAO) issued by an LSRP
New and/or relocating child care centers opening on a property for which one of the approval letters below was issued by either the NJDEP or an LSRP must hire a Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) for issuance of a child care Response Action Outcome (RAO). For more information, please visit: http://www.nj.gov/dep/dccrequest/rao.html
- Non-Child Care RAO issued by an LSRP
- Non-Child Care No Further Action (NFA) issued by NJDEP