Disclaimers & Notices
The SRP Web Disclaimers and Notices below supplement
the current NJ State Web Privacy
Notice and Legal Statement.
The SRP statements below do NOT nullify or abridge any of the state-level
- This information is provided free of charge to the public. The State
of New Jersey, its agencies and employees assume no responsibility or
liability to any person or entity for the use of this information. There
are no representations or warranties, express or implied, of any kind
with regard to this information, and any use of this information is
made at the risk of the user.
- Some Web links on our pages are to sites not maintained by
NJDEP or the State of New Jersey. The NJDEP Site Remediation Program
makes no special endorsement for the content of these links, their sites
or the views expressed by the sites' publishers.
- Trademarks (E.g.; Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat) belong to their
- The Web page copies of the SRP regulations are provided as a public
service. The official version of New Jersey Regulations can be found
in the New Jersey Administrative Code published by the West
Publishing Company (Phone: 1-800-808-WEST / 1-800-808-9378). For
more information about other law resources, check the NJDEP
Office of Legal Affairs' Reference Links Page.
- The Site Remediation Program cannot provide technical support for
using your word processing, fax, modem hardware or software. Please
refer to your own software/hardware manuals or contact the appropriate
technical support for more information.
- The Web versions of our print publications may differ slightly from
the print version as the material is formatted and edited for the Web.
- The Site Remediation Program Web pages do not use Web cookies or
do any special tracking of Web users. Sites outside the SRP pages may
handle cookies and tracking differently. The state's Web server may
keep general logs of system transactions for system maintenance and
security purposes. For more information on the state's Web server's