Hazsite Software Changelog
- The checking of HZSAMPLE.SampTime now skips the warning message about any date included there IF the date is consistent with the SampDate.
- The checking of HZSAMPLE.WellPermit now recognizes pre-2008 permit numbers that begin with 41 to 57. Previously it recognized only 21 to 37 (sheet numbers within the atlas of NJ).
- A message box, now eliminated, formerly appeared when HZSAMPLE has no coordinates for a KML file to display.
- Error message 2_0203_B has a new wording.
- The lookup table ReslT715.DBF has more parameter names, more alternate CAS codes for EDSA to recognize, and better consistency in the way it classifies parameters as "P" (MDL and QuantType/QuantLev NOT required) or "A". These changes allow EDSA to issue fewer messages in the Analyte Warning Report known as RSTP.
- New templates for HZSAMPLE.DBF & HZRESULT.DBF, labeled 10e instead of 09, primarily affect in-house users at NJDEP.
- Manual update includes an automatic updater program.
- Fixed Latitude and Longitude fields so they accept decimal degrees and decimal minutes as specified in the EDI Manual.
- New algorithm for text processing, simplifying text and allowing more names to be recognized.
- The ability to remove retention time out of the ANALTPARAM field
- Various stability fixes.
- Moved temporary files that writes in application path to write in c:\TempEDSA
- Fixes a bug that crashes when del_on.ini file missing
- Removed unused DLL files
- Corrected processing of WELLPERMIT contents.
- Added reformatting for WELLPERMIT containing hyphens.
- Revised several error and warning messages.
- Turned off copying SRPEDI.TXT to folder containing EDD source files being checked.
- Changed header to display version number.
- Changed save path for error html page.
- Initial release of EDSA7 to the public
EDSA Download page