The Internet is the way we access valuable information. Unfortunately, some individuals exploit the Internet by gaining unauthorized access to your computer to steal your identity and commit fraud. Here you will find the recommended cyber security practices to help limit the harm cyber criminals can do.
- Latest Cyber Security Patches and Updates
- New Jersey State Police Internet Safety Tips
- The New Jersey State Police Computer Crimes and High Technology Surveillance Bureau (CC&HTSB)
- US Homeland Security - Cyber Security
- NJ School Security Internet Safety
- Cyber-Bullying [pdf 1 mb]
- Safe and Ethical Use of Computers – Resources For Educators