Artemis is designed to offer the functions listed below for State, County, Municipal and Educational agencies:
- Lookup and download agency specific retention schedules
- Multiple user accounts
- Electronic submission of Disposition Request
- Ability to check status of Disposition Request
- Management Reports
In the future, Artemis will be expanded to support other NJDORES, Records Management services related to Imaging Certification, Imaging Services and Micrographics, and Records Storage. To register, please click on “New Users Register Here" and start enjoying benefits of Artemis!
There are currently no Artemis training sessions scheduled, but you can access the Artemis Training Videos from the following link:
Artemis Training Videos
If you would like to host a training session in your county, please call (609)530-3205 for details.
What are the benefits to ARTEMIS?
- Retention Schedules can be searched electronically.
- Agencies can submit Disposition requests electronically.
- Disposition Request status can be tracked electronically.
Is there a fee to use this website?
There are ‘NO” fees or charges to use this system.
What are the System Requirements for Artemis?
Hardware: PC with Windows 7 or 8x
Internet Browser: Internet Explorer v9 and above
Software: Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent PDF viewing software
Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
Internet Speed: Broadband Connection
Document Upload Specifications
- Image Format: .TIF / .TIFF (multi-page)
- Resolution: 200 – 600 dpi
- Color Mode: Black & White
I still can't upload or view my images?
- Add the Artemis URL (web address) to Trusted Site within Browser
- Add the Artemis URL (web address) to Compatibility Mode settings
How do I register for the Artemis web site?
Please use “New Agencies Register Here” link on the web site.
Who do I contact if I have questions that are not answered here?
ARTEMIS HOT-LINE NUMBER: (609)530-7486
What do I do if I've forgotten my password?
Please click on the “Forgot Password Link” to have your password emailed to you.