DOH Main Building
DOH Office of Vital Statistics and Registry
Are you coming to Trenton to get a copy of a birth, death or other vital record? Here is some information for your visit to the Office of Vital Statistics and Registry:
- Office location - 140 East Front Street in Trenton
- Driving directions from Google Maps
- Hours of operation - 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, except state holidays
- Information you will be asked to provide – Visit our web site for detail.
- If you submit your application for a vital record after 4 p.m., your record will be mailed the next business day.
If you have any questions, please call 609-292-4087 or visit the Office’s web page at: http://nj.gov/health/vital/index.shtml.
To submit any requests or inquiries to the Office by mail, use the following mailing address:
NJ Office of Vital Statistics and Registry
PO Box 370, Trenton, NJ 08625-0370