The Vaccine Preventable Disease Program works to reduce and eliminate the incidence of vaccine-preventable diseases affecting children, adolescents, and older adults by raising the immunization coverage rates of New Jersey citizens.
The program includes the following:
- New Jersey Immunization Information System
- Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention Program
- Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program
- Population Assessment
- Epidemiology and Surveillance
- Acute Flaccid Myelitis Surveillance
VPDP staff also works closely with our colleagues in the Infectious and Zoonotic Disease Program.
For additional information on how to report a disease please visit our Disease Reporting page.
All disease information, regardless of which program it is associated with, can be found by visiting our Disease and Health Topics A-Z page.
Vaccine Preventable Disease Program
Phone: (609) 826-4860
Fax: (609) 826-4866