Top navigation
Assistance for Hurricane Evacuees in New Jersey

Getting Started




Social Security

Applying for
Services in NJ

Child Care
Cash Assistance
Health Care
Mental Health
Insurance Questions

Locating Loved Ones

The information on this site is intended for hurricane evacuees who are temporarily in or relocating to New Jersey. To determine benefits available to you and your family or for the most updated information, call 2-1-1 from anywhere in New Jersey.

New Jersey residents who would like to help hurricane victims can call 2-1-1 to receive information on volunteer and donation opportunities.

The hurricane-related information is changing day by day so please check back at this site for updates.

If anything on this site is incorrect, or additions recommended, please contact us.

First of all:

Register with FEMA.
Register with the local Red Cross.
See Getting Started.

Change of Address
Evacuees need to make sure to change their addresses with both
FEMA (online or by telephone at 1-800-621-3362) and the
U.S. Postal Service (by paper form or online).

Bottom navigation
statewide: njhome | citizen | business | government | services A to Z | departments |
Copyright © State of New Jersey, 2005
New Jersey Home Page Citizen Business Goverment Services A to Z Departments Contact Us Privacy Notice Legal Statement Accessibility Statement New Jersey Home Page Logo