- 28 bed apartment style rooms that allow our residents the ability to maximize a higher level of independence while still receiving skilled nursing care.
- 32 bed Special Therapeutic Needs unit specially designed to meet the needs of residents with dementia. This unit has a beautiful enclosed courtyard with a waterfall.
- Four, spacious 60 bed units with large semi-private rooms. These units over-look a large beautifully landscaped courtyard. Residents enjoy restaurant style dining in tastefully decorated dining rooms.
- Outdoor picnic area called “The Grove”, which is utilized for large outdoor events such as BBQs, picnics and family celebrations.
- Several outdoor patio areas, which allow residents and family members to enjoy the outdoors together.
- Paved walking paths that lead to beautiful memorial gardens.
- Two large stained glass windows, extending two stories high, one is located in our state-of-the-art computer library and one located in our chapel.
- Home-like living room areas located throughout the Home.
- Four lane bowling alley, with electronic scoring.
- 50 seat Stars and Stripes Theater.
- Full service beauty salon and barber shop.
- Snack bar and gift shop.
- Bank and NJ lottery.
- Personal laundry services provided on-site.
Last Updated: 08/20/2021