Doing Business with the Commission
To offer goods or services to the CCC
This page is to assist vendors in the procurement process to enable you to offer goods or services to the Casino Control Commission. It does NOT address information that is required by the State of New Jersey to enable you to provide goods or services to the casino industry.
To provide goods or services to Atlantic City Casinos
go to the Division of Gaming Enforcement website.
All vendors must obtain a Business Registration Certificate (BRC) from the Department of the Treasury, Division of Revenue prior to conducting business in the State of New Jersey and submitting a bid proposal.
- To start a new business in NJ, a checklist is available at: http://www.state.nj.us/njbusiness/starting/
- If you are an existing company and need a NJ Business Registration Certificate you can apply online or through the mail. Information is available at: http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/revenue/busregcert.shtml
- Companies already registered in NJ can obtain their Business Registration Certificate Online at: https://www1.state.nj.us/TYTR_BRC/jsp/BRCLoginJsp.jsp
Failure to submit a copy of your Business Registration Certificate within your bid proposal may be cause for rejection of the bid proposal.
Potential Small Business Vendors wishing to participate in the NJ State Set-Aside program may register their company with the New Jersey Commerce & Economic Growth Commission.
The Casino Control Commission is required to follow NJ Department of the Treasury Delegated Purchase Authority (DPA) Circular Letter for all procurements. This requires the use of pre-established state term contracts prior to soliciting a Request for Proposal (RFP) from any other vendor(s). If a state contract is not available, the Casino Control Commission will solicit proposals for the required goods or services, up to our DPA which is currently $36,000. Goods or services exceeding $36,000 are procured by the NJ Department of the Treasury, Division of Purchase & Property.
- There are no bid opportunites with the Casino Control Commission at this time.
- For Additional State Agency Bidding Opportunities:
Register for NJSTART, The State of New Jersey's eProcurement solution. All new Bidding Opportunities by the Division of Purchase & Property are administerd through NJSTART
- To register with NJSTART Click Here.
- Visit the NJSTART Open Bids page for a listing of Bidding Opportunities and their downloadable Request for Proposals (RFP) Documents
The Request for Proposal (RFP) provides all necessary instructions and a complete description of the requirements with specifications to enable the preparation of a compliant bid proposal.
Submitted bid proposals are opened at the location, date and time specified in the Request for Proposal (RFP). After the opening of bids, they are reviewed to ensure they are responsive and that all required information, forms, and registrations have been included.
Responsive bid proposals are evaluated based on price, terms and conditions, specifications, and other factors.
Following the evaluation of responsive bids, the selected vendor will be notified of the awarded contract via telephone by a Purchasing Agent. The following must be submitted to the Casino Control Commission Budget and Fiscal Office prior to the finalization of an award:
- Completed State of New Jersey W-9 Questionnaire (if not already on file with the State): Download [pdf 474kB]
- A copy of your Business Registration Certificate (see instructions above)
Prior to the finalization of an award between $1,000 and $17,500, the vendor must submit the following, in addition to the forms listed above (vendors with multiple bids within one (1) fiscal year (July 1 to June 30) which total above $1,000 must also provide the following forms on an annual basis):
- Completed Ownership Disclosure, Disclosure of Investigations and Actions Involving Bidder, MacBride Principles, Affirmative Action Supplement, and Affirmative Action Employee Information Report: Download [pdf 736 kB]
- Completed Source Disclosure Certification (for Service Companies only): Download [pdf 10kB]
- Signed and dated State of New Jersey Procurement Standard Terms and Conditions: Download [pdf 133kB]
Prior to the finalization of an award between $17,500 and $36,000, the vendor must submit the following, in addition to the forms listed above (vendors with multiple bids within one (1) fiscal year (July 1 to June 30) which total above $17,500 must also provide the following on an annual basis):
- Completed Contractor Certification and Disclosure of Political Contributions (Instructions included): Download [pdf 18kB]
Goods or services exceeding $36,000 are procured through the NJ Department of the Treasury, Division of Purchase & Property.
Consultants contracting with the Casino Control Commission must comply with the Casino Control Commission Code of Ethics (as it relates to consultants):
Download [pdf 66.55 KB]
New Jersey Casino Control Commission
Budget and Fiscal Office
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
(609) 441-3645 (fax)
Chief Budget and Fiscal Officer:
Email Lisa Johnson
Email Maria Lively