Entitlement grants provide funds to specific grantees on the basis of a formula, prescribed in legislation or regulation, rather than on the basis of an individual project review. The formula is usually based on such factors as population, enrollment, per capita income, or a specific need. Applicants do not compete for these funds.
- NEW Public Access to EWEG: How to View a School District's Entitlement Application(s)
- Office of Grants Management, General Federal Entitlement Grant Guidance
- Policies and Procedures for Reimbursement of Federal and Other Grant Expenditures
- The Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, Part B (IDEA-B)
- Carl D. Perkins Vocational and Technical Education Improvement Act of 2006 (formerly 1998)