Make the Most of Your Money
The Military & Family Life Consultant (MFLC) Program includes personal financial counseling to help you and your family manage your finances, resolve financial problems and reach long-term goals, such as getting an education, buying a home, and planning for retirement.
- Support & counseling services
- Confidential financial consultations for individuals and families
- Referrals to military and community resources
- Support for family members while you're deployed
- Help with credit management and budgeting
- Help navigating state-related benefits
- . . . and more
For more information, contact a Personal Finance Counselor.