Bureau of Licensing & Pesticide Operations
ATTENTION COMMERCIAL AND PRIVATE APPLICATORS:
A new category 7A (General and Household Pest Control) Exam will be administered beginning September 2016. New 7A Study Manuals are available for sale at any local County Extension Office as of June 15, 2016. Please prepare and study accordingly for this new exam.
New Exam Security and Important Notes
EXAM REGISTRATION occurs 15 minutes prior to each exam start time (9:45 AM, 11:45 AM, 1:45 PM). Arrive on time!
*-Photo ID (driver license/passport) is required for admittance to each exam.*
*-Confirmation Letter is required for admittance to each exam.*
NO CELL PHONES ARE ALLOWED IN THE EXAM ROOM!
Calculators are permitted, but cell phone calculators are not.
A #2 pencil is required for filling out the answer sheet. Please bring your own pencil. Pencils will not be provided.
You will have 1 hour and 45 minutes to take each exam.
The Bureau of Licensing and Pesticide Operations (BL&PO) provides administrative support for the following professional licensing and/or certification programs:
What We Do
The BL&PO performs the required administrative process functions to meet the licensing and/or certification program demands:
- Reviews and processes applications
- Schedules and administers exams
- Issues certifications, licenses, permits and registrations
- Tracks individual continuing education credits
- Performs customer assistance, educational outreach, and training
- Facilitates licensing Board, advisory, and stakeholder meetings
- Provides automated online reports and payment procedures