Bureau of Licensing & Registration
ATTENTION COMMERCIAL AND PRIVATE APPLICATORS
Exam Security and Important Notes
EXAM REGISTRATION occurs 15 minutes prior to each exam start time (9:45 AM, 11:45 AM, 1:45 PM). Arrive on time!
*-Photo ID (driver license/passport) is required for admittance to each exam.*
*-Confirmation Letter is required for admittance to each exam.*
NO CELL PHONES ARE ALLOWED IN THE EXAM ROOM!
Calculators are permitted, but cell phone calculators are not.
A #2 pencil is required for filling out the answer sheet. Please bring your own pencil. Pencils will not be provided.
You will have 1 hour and 45 minutes to take each exam.
The Bureau of Licensing and Pesticide Operations (BL&PO) provides administrative support for the following professional licensing and/or certification programs:
What We Do
The BL&PO performs the required administrative process functions to meet the licensing and/or certification program demands:
- Reviews and processes applications
- Schedules and administers exams
- Issues certifications, licenses, permits and registrations
- Tracks individual continuing education credits
- Performs customer assistance, educational outreach, and training
- Facilitates licensing Board, advisory, and stakeholder meetings
- Provides automated online reports and payment procedures