Bureau of Licensing & Pesticide Operations
ATTENTION COMMERCIAL AND PRIVATE APPLICATORS:
The 6B Training Manual (Right of Way) has been revised and newly updated (06/15).
The 6B category exam is now based on the Cornell University 6B Right of Way Vegetation Manual. Attached to this manual is a New Jersey Supplement. This supplement will be part of the manual when sold. Revised manuals are now available for purchase.
The new 6B exam will begin in January 2016 and is a closed book exam. Please study and prepare accordingly.
The Bureau of Licensing and Pesticide Operations (BL&PO) provides administrative support for the following professional licensing and/or certification programs:
What We Do
The BL&PO performs the required administrative process functions to meet the licensing and/or certification program demands:
- Reviews and processes applications
- Schedules and administers exams
- Issues certifications, licenses, permits and registrations
- Tracks individual continuing education credits
- Performs customer assistance, educational outreach, and training
- Facilitates licensing Board, advisory, and stakeholder meetings
- Provides automated online reports and payment procedures