Bureau of Licensing & Registration
ATTENTION COMMERCIAL AND PRIVATE APPLICATORS:
NOTICE: NJDEP Online will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on Saturday, January 21, from approximately 10:00 AM EST to 12:00 PM EST. During this time there will be a delay in service status updates, submission confirmations, and automated email deliveries including those with attachments. We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.
Exam Security and Important Notes
EXAM REGISTRATION occurs 15 minutes prior to each exam start time (9:45 AM, 11:45 AM, 1:45 PM). Arrive on time!
*-Photo ID (driver license/passport) is required for admittance to each exam.*
*-Confirmation Letter is required for admittance to each exam.*
NO CELL PHONES ARE ALLOWED IN THE EXAM ROOM!
Calculators are permitted, but cell phone calculators are not.
A #2 pencil is required for filling out the answer sheet. Please bring your own pencil. Pencils will not be provided.
You will have 1 hour and 45 minutes to take each exam.
The Bureau of Licensing and Pesticide Operations (BL&PO) provides administrative support for the following professional licensing and/or certification programs:
What We Do
The BL&PO performs the required administrative process functions to meet the licensing and/or certification program demands:
- Reviews and processes applications
- Schedules and administers exams
- Issues certifications, licenses, permits and registrations
- Tracks individual continuing education credits
- Performs customer assistance, educational outreach, and training
- Facilitates licensing Board, advisory, and stakeholder meetings
- Provides automated online reports and payment procedures