If you have questions or need assistance with your direct deposit or debit card, including lost cards or issues with managing your account, contact:

New Jersey Department of Children and Families
Customer Service


If you have questions, issues or to report changes with address, change of payee, Medicaid, annual notification letters  (annual compliance letters), 18 year old school verification, the amount of subsidy you receive, or to speak with an adoption(KLG) subsidy specialist , call:

Fax:  609-943-4147
website http://nj.gov/dcf/