Department of Transportation

vendor help graphic

Assistance Forms

stop sign graphic

In order for the New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) to provide assistance with payments, all vendors must be enrolled with the New Jersey Department of Treasury's Vendor Payment Inquiry and must confirm that payment has not been issued prior to requesting assistance from NJDOT.

If the assistance needed is regarding an invoice that may be outstanding, the Outstanding Payment Voucher form below must be used. Using the General Accounting Inquiry form will not be accepted for outstanding invoices.

Last updated date: October 31, 2019 9:51 AM