The mission of the Administrative Services Division (ASD) is to provide Administrative Support to the Department's State activities and the citizens and Veterans of New Jersey.
Responsibilities include, Records and Archive Management, Publications and Printing, Official Mail and Distribution, Administrative Code Management, Office Supply Distribution, Veteran Peddler’s Licenses, NJ National Guard Hunting and Fishing Licenses, NJ National Guard Park Passes, Open Public Records Act Requests and Central Fiscal Accounts.
Publications & Forms
- Request for Internal Printing, PB-99
- DMAVA Consumable Office Supply Request
- DMAVA Publication/Form Action Request
- Supply List for Office Supply Request
- NJNG Bear Hunting Permit Application
- NJNG Beaver / Otter Permit Application
- NJNG Deer Hunting Permit Application
- NJNG Turkey Hunting Permit Application
- Standard Form 180 (SF-180)
- Army Publishing Directorate - APD provides official U.S. Army and DOD electronic publications and forms, as well as, a digital library and on-line military publications ordering.
- Air Force E-Publishing - provides official U.S. Air Force and Air National Guard electronic publications and forms.
- NJDEP Division of Fish and Wildlife - provides rules, policies and guidance for hunting and fishing within the State of New Jersey.
- National Personnel Records Center - maintains and archives many military service records.
- NJ Government Records Council - GRC is committed to making the Open Public Records Act (OPRA) work for the citizens of New Jersey. Since the law’s inception, the GRC has worked hard to make government records more easily accessible to the public. The GRC is committed to being the facilitator of open government in New Jersey.
- NJ State Archives - is New Jersey's official research center for public records of enduring historical value. Considering that many vital records, land documents, probate records and military service papers were filed centrally by the Colony and State of New Jersey, the State Archives is a treasure trove for genealogists and historians.
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the New Jersey Department of Military and Veterans Affairs of these websites, or the information, products or services contained therein.
The State specifically disclaims any and all liability from damages which may result from the accessing of a third-party site which is linked to the State of New Jersey website, or from reliance upon any such information.