Historic Site Management Grant
Grant Award: $30,753 (2001) Grant Recipient: Union Township Historical Society County: UnionMunicipality: Union
The Caldwell Parsonage was constructed in 1782 upon the foundation of the original 1730 parsonage, which was burned by the British and Hessians during the Revolutionary War. Presbyterian pastors resided here until this century. Acquired by the Union Township Historical Society in 1960, the building now serves as a repository of local history.
The Trust grant helped fund a supplement to the existing preservation, strategic, and interpretive plans, all designed to assist the museum's development in accordance with professional museum standards.
For more information, visit: