Historic Site Management Grant
Grant Award: $7,500 (2000) Grant Recipient: Cumberland County Historical Association County: CumberlandMunicipality: Greenwich
Located in Greenwich's historic district, the former Presbyterian Church Hall was constructed in 1852 and presently serves as the John DuBois Maritime Museum, displaying a varied collection of maritime artifacts relating to South Jersey.
The Trust grant helped fund the preparation of a preservation plan that will guide future restoration, renovations, repair, and equipment installation.
For more information, visit: http://www.cchistsoc.org/maritime-museum.html