Historic Site Management Grant
Grant Award: $39,596 (2005) Grant Recipient: Kirkpatrick Memorial Presbyterian Church County: HunterdonMunicipality: Ringoes
The church contributes to the historic character of a 19th century village and is the only remaining church in the historic district. The community is centered in an area of preserved farmland. The campus consists of three structures, constructed 1850-1870.
The Trust grant helped fund the preparation of an in-depth structural investigation and construction documents for the stabilization of the scissor truss.
For more information, visit: http://www.kirkpatrickchurch.org/