Historic Site Management Grant
Grant Award: $23,557 (2005) Grant Recipient: Madison Masonic Lodge No. 93 County: MorrisMunicipality: Madison
The Presbyterian Church of Chatham Township was constructed in 1825 and was converted to a Masonic Temple in 1930. The oldest known brick building in Madison Borough, it is a good example of the Wren-Gibbs form of church architecture.
The 2005 Trust grant helped fund the preparation of a preservation plan, an important document for guiding future preservation efforts at the building. Specifically, the plan addressed structural concerns associated with the foundation.
For more information, visit: http://www.madisonlodge93.com/