Division of Employer Accounts


man at a desk looking at a form and computer

Call our Recertification Unit at 609-633-6400, option 3, to request a 940-C, or fax your request to 609-292-8855.

You will need to provide the year or years needing to be recertified, along with the Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN), and an email address or fax number where we can send the form to you. Also include your name and phone number in case we need more information.