The “State Well Drillers and Pump Installers Examining and Advisory Board” is comprised of nine members, whose duties include review and modification of licensing examinations, certification of examination applicants and of the results of the examinations, formulation and recommendations to the Department of new rules and regulations. The Board also advises the Department regarding any enforcement actions or complaints against any licensed well drillers or pump installers, and may make recommendations to the Commissioner regarding the suspension or revocation of the license of any well driller or pump installer.
View a list of meeting dates, times, and locations.
To receive a copy of the meeting agenda, email firstname.lastname@example.org one day prior to the start of the meeting.
- Art Becker, Chairman, Master Well Driller
- Gary Poppe, Vice Chairman, Master Well Driller
- Joseph Yost, Master Well Driller
- F. Gordon Craig, Licensed Well Driller
- Joseph Pepe, Pump Installer
- Carol Graff, Public Member
- Jeffrey Hoffman, NJDEP Representative
- Richard Dalton, NJDEP Representative
- Steve Domber, NJDEP Representative
View the Board’s by-laws.
To contact the Board, use the following information:
Mail Code 401-04Q
P.O. Box 420
401 East State Street
Trenton, New Jersey 08625