Sampling & Regulatory Forms
NOTE: Electronic reporting is required for most parameters including IOCs, VOCs, Radiologicals, and Total Coliform. Paper submission is required only for those forms listed on this page and can be submitted by the deadline via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the form in the subject line.
For a full list see the Electronic Environmental Reporting Quick Reference Guide
Please note that when submitting compliance sampling forms (DR, TU, etc.), whether on paper or by email to email@example.com, they should be submitted SEPARATELY from the Monthly Operator Report Forms. Sample results and Monthly Operator Forms are reviewed by different Units and submitting them separately will help to ensure that your forms are routed properly.
NOTE: If a facility is offline for an entire calendar quarter (i.e. January 1st – March 31st):
Forms & Guidance Pertaining to Specific Rules
Surface or GUI Systems Using Membrane Filtration
Revised Total Coliform Rule
- General Information/Factsheets
- Level Assessment Forms
- RTCR Assessment Factsheet
- Level 1 Assessment forms
- Level 2 Assessment forms
- Small systems, serving less than or equal to 1000 persons (DEP_10-F_00009.3) (revised September 2023)
- Large systems, serving more than 1000 persons (DEP_10-F_00010.1)
- Sample Siting Plan
- Seasonal Water Systems
Ground Water Rule
Surface Water Treatment Rule
Long Term 2 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule (LT2-Microbiological)
Stage 2 Disinfectants & Disinfection Byproducts Rule
Lead & Copper
- Lead and Copper Monitoring:
- Water Quality Parameter Monitoring:
- Corrosion Control Treatment:
- Source Water Treatment Recommendation
- Lead Service Line Replacement
- Lead Service Line Replacement Plan Resources
- Lead Public Education
- Copper Water Bill Notification Template and Certification (DEP_10-S_00044.1) new 8/2023
- Lead Consumer Notice Resources
- Water Infrastructure Improvements for the Nation (WIIN) Act
The forms provided here are for convenience only. They are not DEP's forms but are excerpts from EPA's "Strategic Plan for Targeted Outreach to Populations Affected by Lead Water Infrastructure Improvements for the Nation (WIIN) Act." Public water systems are advised to contact EPA directly. Additional information is available at https://www.epa.gov/dwreginfo/strategic-plan-targeted-outreach-populations-affected-lead.
- Sampling Plan Guidance (Lead & Copper and Water Quality Parameter)
- SOC (Synthetic Organic Compounds)
- SOC Waivers for the 2023-2025 compliance period. To be considered for SOCs monitoring waiver for the 2023-2025 compliance period, systems must complete a NJ Well Vulnerability Survey for each well in use. Systems that do not submit survey(s) must conduct quarterly monitoring.
- Survey link here.
- Revised Total Coliform Rule Sampling Waiver Request (DEP_10-F00030.1)
For questions related to the WQAA, please contact the Department at WQAA@dep.nj.gov.
Note: Noncommunity System Inspections are only to be submitted via paper form when it is a new public water system or reactivation.