P.O. Box 600
Contact: Steve Schapiro
RELEASE: May 31, 2017
I-287 northbound ramp to I-80 westbound to close
for electrical work in Morris County
Traffic will be detoured for three nights
(Trenton) - New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) officials today announced the full closure of the I-287 northbound ramp to I-80 westbound for three nights this week for electrical work in Parsippany-Troy Hills, Morris County.
Beginning at 11 p.m. tonight, Wednesday, May 31 until 5 a.m. the next morning, and again overnight on Thursday, June 1, and Friday June 2, NJDOT’s contractor, Daidone Electric, Inc. will close the I-287 northbound ramp to I-80 westbound to perform electrical work. The following signed detour will be in place during construction.
I-287 northbound to I-80 westbound Detour:
- Motorists on I-287 northbound will be directed to take Exit 43 for Intervale Road/Mountain Lakes
- Make a left onto Intervale Road and cross over I-287
- Make a left onto Route 202 southbound/Parsippany Boulevard
- Make left onto I-287 southbound
- Take Exit 41B from I-287 southbound to I-80 westbound
The precise timing of the work is subject to change due to weatheror other factors. Motorists are encouraged to check NJDOT's traffic information website www.511nj.org for real-time travel information and for NJDOT news follow us on Twitter @NJDOT_info.