Route 33 westbound ramp to Adelphia/Halls Mill Road to be closed and detoured for utility repair work in Freehold
JCP&L will close ramp for weekend repairs
(Trenton) - New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) officials today announced the closure of the Route 33 westbound ramp to Adelphia/Halls Mills Road by Jersey Central Power & Light for utility work in Freehold, Monmouth County.
Beginning at 8 p.m. tomorrow, Friday, December 14 until 8 p.m., Sunday, December 16, Jersey Central Power & Light is scheduled to close the Route 33 westbound exit ramp at Adelphia/Halls Mills Road to replace manhole vault doors near the ramp.The following detour will be in place:
Route 33 westbound ramp to Adelphia/Halls Mills Road detour:
- Motorists traveling on Route 33 westbound will be directed to continue to the CR537 east/The Amboys/Newark exit
- The exit ramp road leads onto West Main Street
- Continue on West Main Street
- Turn right onto Route 33 Business/Park Avenue
- Continue to CR 55 South/Halls Mills Road
The precise timing of the work is subject to change due to weather or other factors. Motorists are encouraged to check NJDOT’s traffic information website www.511nj.org for construction updates and real-time travel information and for NJDOT news follow us on Twitter @NJDOT_info or on the NJDOT Facebook page.