Wage and Hour Compliance

Filelogin.shtml Help
New Form Entry Import Edit Submit

File a Wage Complaint

Woman moving glass rack in kitchen of restaurant

If you work in New Jersey and believe that your employer has not properly paid you, or if you have a complaint against an employer for violating a New Jersey Labor Law enforced by the Division of Wage and Hour Compliance, you may file a wage complaint by following the guidelines on this page.