to top

Information on
Novel Coronavirus

Coronavirus is still active in NJ. Wear a mask. Keep a 6ft. distance in public

NJ Poison Control Center and 211 provide COVID-19 information: Call: 2-1-1; Call (24/7); 1-800-962-1253; Text: NJCOVID to 898-211; More Information:
COVID19 Alert NJDownload COVID Alert NJ app for free today.

Division of Risk Management

Pothole Claim Form

Are you the registered owner of the vehicle?
Was there a bodily injury involved?
Did the incident occur on a State-owned road?
Did the incident occur on the Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike or Atlantic City Expressway?
For incidents on the Garden State Parkway or the New Jersey Turnpike, please visit their website or call Tel.: 732-750-5300. Incidents on the Atlantic City Expressway are handled by the South Jersey Transportation Authority. Please visit their website or call Tel.: 609-965-6060.
The Pothole/Road Hazard Claim Form (RM-3) needs to be filled out.
For incidents on local or county road, please call the respective township/county or visit their website.
Only the registered owner of the damaged vehicle, not the driver, must complete, sign and date the claim.

Last Updated: Thursday, 07/25/19